A digital business oriented marketplace for the textile and fashion industry
All you need to know about the virtual edition of allfashion sourcing Cape Town
Benefits Of A Virtual Trade Show
- Enhances the reach for exhibitors across Africa, or globally
- Cost effective alternative to traditional exhibition
- Intelligent matchmaking capabilities – linking relevant buyers to sellers
- Reduction in other costs – travel, accommodation
- Allows exhibitors to market their products and services in a cost-effective manner for ‘continuity’ purposes
- Lasting value for exhibitors – as platform remains live for up to 3 months after the show
- 3 Months engagement pre, during and post show
- Artificial Intelligence – (AI) Powered Matchmaking
- Personalised Exhibitor & Product search and discovery
- Schedule 1:1 Video meetings
- Integrated LIVE streaming
- Analytics & ROI calculations
AI Powered Matchmaking
- The platform uses an Artificial Intelligence - powered networking engine that delivers smart recommendations of people to meet, exhibitors to visit and sessions to attend
- The platform’s AI-powered matchmaking engine is a self-learning system that will continually deliver more intelligent recommendations the more users engage with the platform
- This is a pre-planning tool that will help people get a massive return on users time by enabling users to connect and meet the most relevant people
- The platform will remain open for networking 3 months after the event
Personalised Exhibitor Page
Exhibitors will be able to personalize and add:
- Company description
- List products offered
- Website and other relevant links
- Embed a promotional video
- Showcase your product listings
- Add links to product brochures
- Set up meetings during the event
- Review and control meeting calendar as needed
- Manage company staff (assign admin and team members)
Elements of the Platform
Yes. The deadline is Tuesday, 27 October 2020.
The virtual platform uses a vast array of data source to delive its matchmaking experience. There is more than 10 different 'strategies' that are used to connect exhibitors to buyers. This could be based on previous meetings and connections made, others are based on profile data and finding look-alike details.
In addition to the three day live event, the platform will stay available for 3 months. Buyers will be able to tour a showroom and watch previously recorded live seminar sessions. All executed sponsorships will also continue to be seen and the chat function will remain available.
It will be listed by alpha, country and by product category. Buyers can also search for your company by name and apply filters to narrow down their searches. We offer many sponsorship opportunities that place your company at a high visibility and exposure on the page.
You may upload pictures, product listings and embed a video featuring product demos, facility tours, etc.
You are able to complete a company bio, embed one video, choose up to six product categories and add unlimited product listings.
You need to go to the section titled "Interested in You" on the dashboard. You may schedule meetings with buyers directly from there as well.
The same target audience as the physical show. Extended marketing initiatives will be done for visitor recruitment with an expected 1800 unique visitors ranging from manufacturers, retailers and boutiques.
You will be able to connect directly with any visitor who matches with your company through the AI-Powered Matchmaking tool.
Yes, you can chat using the platforms messenger tool or video chat.
Yes, you may add unlimited brand representatives to your company profile.
No. However, you will still be able to arrange business meetings but orders should be placed directly through the exhibitor, outside of the virtual platform.
Yes, sponsorships are highly recommended to maximize your presence.